Medium density fiberboard is made of wood fiber or other plant fiber as raw material, adding urea formaldehyde resin or other synthetic resin and pressing under heating and pressure.
The density range is 0.50-0.88 g / cm3. Other suitable additives can also be added to improve the properties of the board. Medium density fiberboard (MDF) has good physical and mechanical properties and processing properties.
It can be made into boards of different thickness. Therefore, it is widely used in furniture manufacturing, construction and interior decoration.
The sound box is made of sound board of sound box. In addition, it can be used in ships, vehicles, sports equipment, flooring, wallboard, partition board, etc.
instead of natural wood, it has the characteristics of low cost, simple processing, high utilization rate and more economic than natural wood.
1. Uniform internal structure, moderate density, good dimensional stability and small deformation.
2. The physical and mechanical properties such as static bending strength, internal bonding strength, elastic modulus, screw holding force on the surface and edge of the board are better than those of the particleboard.
3. The surface is flat and smooth, which is convenient for secondary processing. It can be pasted with rotary veneer, sliced veneer, paint paper, impregnated paper, and can also be directly used for painting and printing decoration.
4. The medium density fiberboard has a large width and the thickness can be changed from 2.5 mm to 35 mm. It can be produced according to different uses.
5. Good mechanical processing performance, such as sawing, drilling, tenoning, milling groove, sanding and other processing performance similar to wood, some even better than wood.
6. It is easy to carve and mill furniture parts with various shapes and shapes. The irregular edges processed can be directly painted without sealing.
7. Chemical agents such as waterproof agent, fireproof agent and preservative can be added in the production process of MDF to produce MDF for special purposes.
Product details page